Friday, January 9, 2009

Baxter


I just went to Arizona to visit my Aunty Kalma and her family. She has a new puppy. His name is Baxter. He is soooooo cute! Almost the whole trip my sisters Jessie and Catie and I played with Baxter. On one day of our trip, Jessie,Me,my Mom and Henry took Baxter for a walk.

When I held the leash Baxter pulled me around. One or two blocks away coming back from Baxter's walk he got tired so I had to carry him into the house.

When we got home I was really tired so I just started to watch T.V. Taking Baxter on a walk is fun and tiring.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,

    I love your blog!!! Baxter is so cute - he's lucky to have had you for the holidays.

    Hugs & Kisses,

    Kadada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,

    Remember me? I found your blog linked on Kadada's blog. I'm so excited to to read what you have been doing.

    I hope you blog often. Reading other people's blogs is what I do to avoid doing what I should be doing! Just kidding.

    Until my next visit here,

    Much love,

    Lindala

    ReplyDelete